Finding the toilet overflowing with water in the morning or the sudden clogging of the kitchen sink is never a good sight. There is a mess everywhere and you are not sure what to do first – whether to clean the water or make the leakage stop. Well, the first thing you should do is call a reliable plumber Eastern Suburbs Sydney. Plumbers are not just hired for clogged sinks or overflowing toilets. There are several other cases where plumbing services are required. Following are some of the instances where you should hire an experienced plumber:
1. Cleaning the drains – drain cleaning is often overlooked by home-owners but it often becomes the source where pests grow fast. It is important that you contact a plumber Eastern Suburbs to make sure that the drain does not overflow. If there is too much of grime in the drain, it can prevent the free flow of water from the toilet and the sink. So, the root cause of your kitchen sink getting clogged can be the adjacent drain outside the house.
2. Fixing water heaters – the water heater in your bathroom can become faulty any time. One of the most common ways in which these heaters get faulty is when there is too much of rust inside the machine. This prevents the proper heating of the water inside and that can make the heater to stop working. Plumbing experts have the experience to work with water heaters and they will be able to fix it. They can also install a new heater if you want.
3. Sewer repairs – sewer problems can turn out to be really nasty. With all the foul smell around and slow draining, it will become impossible to live in the house after a few days. An experienced plumber Eastern Suburbs will fix the sewer lines after a full inspection.
4. Gas fitting – gas fitting may seem to be an out of the box service for plumbers but Dr. Drip Plumbing offers a wide range of this service. It includes gas maintenance, fixing leaks in the hot water cylinders, replacing the gas mains, renovating the bathroom, tracing the underground LPG for leaks or bursts, servicing LPG appliances and natural gas, and so on.
5. Toilet repair and fixing leaks – probably the most common service that every plumber Eastern Suburbs company provides are the fixing of leaks in the pipes. If the leak is not visible, the plumber will use some of his tools to find out the exact location of the leak and then fix it. Apart from simple leaks and unclogging the drain and kitchen sink, they will also repair the toilets too. There are times when your toilet is not functioning properly because of which there is water everywhere. These issues will be fixed after the inspection of the problem.
Most of the plumbers offer a free quotation of the service they will provide after a full inspection. You can compare the prices with Dr. Drip Plumbing before hiring them.